Changes in ShoutCMS v6.11.5.R20170503
This document contains the release notes for ShoutCMS v6.11.5.R20170503. The release only applies to instances of ShoutCMS 6.2.x or greater. If you are using another version of Shout (5.8.x, 6.0.x) and want to learn more, please contact our support team.
Note: This release was only pushed to a small number of sites. The updates listed here will also be included in the next release.
Functionality Added or Changed
- New Feature: Changed CSS preprocessor from LESS to SASS (Feature #4725).
- New Feature: Added "Side by Side" gallery type which displays images with title & caption on the right side (Feature #4776).
- New Feature: New template images/icons for the "Gallery Settings" dialog (Feature #4776).
Bug Fixes and Enhancements
- Enhancement: Added a minimum width to the "User Profile" screen (Enhancement #4816).
- Enhancement: Improved error handling when sending newsletters / mass emails (Enhancement #4835).
- Enhancement: Secure files can now be added to a Page/Article/Product (Enhancement #4832).
- Bug Fix: Fixed bug where the Order Search would crash when attempting to sort by the "Total" column (Bug #4777).
- Bug Fix: Not all fields & options were being copied when a product was cloned (Bug #4795).
- Bug Fix: Cloned articles were given a publication date even if the source article had none (Bug #4796).
- Bug Fix: Updated logic for deleting pages that was sometimes resulting in incomplete deletions (Bug #4802).
- Bug Fix: "Insert/Edit Link" button was not working when editing a mass mail message (Bug #4808).
- Bug Fix: Sales with a minimum quantity that were applied to an entire category were being calculated incorrectly (Bug #4810).
- Bug Fix: Fixed a spelling error on the "Order Options" screen (Bug #4812).
- Bug Fix: Fixed a Firefox display issue with contact name ellipsis on the "User Profile" screen (Bug #4815).
- Bug Fix: Text for "Open in New Window" was not visible on the Insert/Edit link dialog when editing a page with anchors (Bug #4822).
- Bug Fix: Product import was crashing when not able to find a page/category (Bug #4836).
- Bug Fix: Primary site contact was not being properly identified on the admin console "Modify User" screen (Bug #4838).
- Bug Fix: Google Tag Manager was triggering security rules and preventing front end access (Bug #4839).
- Bug Fix: Shipping country and province were not being properly submitted to Moneris (Bug #4840).
- Bug Fix: Base product will be hidden on Products with a price of $0 that have product options. The sign (+/-) for the first non-negative product option will also be hidden on these Products (Bug #4758).
- Bug Fix: Blacklisted "admin" as an SEO-friendly URL as it conflicted with the admin console (Bug #4837).
- Bug Fix: Improved "paid" messaging for quotes/orders. Users will be redirected to the linked order when accepting a quote (Bug #4841).
- Bug Fix: Added "Created Date" to "Failed" and "Failed to Process" saved searches on the "Order Search" screen (Bug #4842).