Product Pricing comprises of 4 fields - Your Cost, Markup, Retail Price and Tax Exemption.
In this article you will learn how to:
- modify products
Action Steps to Add or Modify a Products Price:
- Start by Modifying a Product
- Click the Product Option Tab
- Expand the Pricing tab
- Fill out the following fields as required:
Your Cost $ - This is an internal cost and is NOT visible by site visitors.
- Markup % - Mark up is the percentage increase from "Your Cost $" and is NOT visible
by site visitors. If you have entered a cost in the previous field,
entering a markup % will automatically calculate the retail price.
- Retail Price $ - Retail Price is the product price which IS visible by site visitors
Tax Exempt - By checking off the Tax Exemption no taxes will be charged in the checkout for this product.
- Click Save or continue modifying the Product.