Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
The purpose of Search Engine Optimization is to increase traffic to your website for chosen keywords. Allows you to optimize your website for search engines such as google, yahoo and more.
- Browser & Search Bot Title
This is the title that shows on the top of your browser window. This is very important when it comes to SEO. By Default, ShoutCMS will use the page title you've used when creating your page.
You can add additional information to the title by entering it in the Browser & Search Bot Title.
- User fewer than 70 characters
- Put Keywords at the beginnings of the title if possible.
- Make it readable for site visitors
- Include your company name if possible
If your company offers painting services in a certain city you can title your page:
Services and add the Browser & Search Bot Title: Company Name | City Name's Top Residential and Commercial Painting.
SEO keywords are the key words and phrases in your web content that make it possible for people to find your site when using search engines.
Is visible to search engines, but not to site visitors. Optimizing meta descriptions does not directly influence search engine rankings, but is still a good practice. Including keywords in your meta description takes very little time.
- Disallow Crawling
If you have a page on your website you do not want search engines to crawl when indexing your site you can do so by selecting disallow crawling.
Allows you to turn a page/article/product on or off at a certain time.
- select the start date and end date.
Append a Form
Add a form to any page/article/product
- Select the form from the drop down menu to have it appear at the bottom of the page.
Display Form Submissions
You have the ability to show all form submissions on a page.
- Enter a title for the section
- Select the form you would like to display
- Choose the display behaviour
- Click [Select Image]
- Click Image folder
- Select or upload image from computer
- Click [Insert]
- Select the banner configuration behavior
- Use global banner set (default). Manage your banner configuration from the banners accessory.
- Inherit and customize. Use global settings, but make exceptions specific to this page.
- Don't inherit, instead fully customize this page.
Note: Selecting "Public" in Who May Comment still requires the user to log in.
- Comment Title
- Comment Visibility
- On: Registered Contacts can leave a comment
Off: Comments are off
On: Anonymous site visitors can post
Paused: Comments are turned off, existing comments still appear.
- Select Who May Comment
Choose which group is allowed to comment.
Append a Rating
- Select Type Of Rating
Allow visitors to share this page via Facebook, Digg, Reddit and other social media websites.
- click the box to enable.
Configure social networking widgets such as Twitter and Facebook widgets.
- Expand Twitter and Facebook - enable the button to share and like
- Enable the timeline feed if you want your twitter feed appear on the side navigation.
Append File Folder
- Select which folder you owuld like all documents to appear on the page.